Super AGL; Super TEQ; Super INT; Super STR; Super PHY; Extreme Class. str eza kaioken goku. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% 123000 subscribers. Super Class Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%; or Extreme Class Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%: Super Kamehameha (Extreme) (12-17 Ki) Super Spirit Bomb (Extreme) (18+ Ki) Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes colossal damage to enemy Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy; raises allies' ATK by 30% and chance of performing a critical hit by 10% for 1 turn Overview. Este es todo el poder que tiene un dios? Oct 30, 2017 1,820. Creating a Fake Card Uploading a Fake Card Card Art Requests Explore. Dokfan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Close. Full Power - TEQ and STR Type Ki +2: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK +10% Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Infighter - ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -10% He's worth it especially for ssj2 team to link with teq … Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Infighter - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Should I use my red coins for him? Last edited: Dec 28, 2020. Super Saiyan 2 Goku. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Whirlwind_Strike_Super_Saiyan_2_Goku?oldid=1232042, All allies' Ki +3; ATK & DEF +77% when performing a Super Attack; plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% per ". ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% Because Ki Spheres do not burst other Ki Spheres, you can only collect a maximum of 5 at once, meaning the maximum possible boost from Ki Spheres is ATK +100%, but with the added boost from TEQ spheres in there also, it makes this boost from ki spheres more significant. 100% MAX POTENTIAL … ► Because Ki Spheres do not burst other Ki Spheres, you can only collect a maximum of 5 at once, meaning the maximum possible boost from Ki Spheres is ATK +100%, Noted:https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Astounding_Transformation_Super_Saiyan_3_Goku_(Angel). Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, Gogeta vs Super Battle Road . Kid Buu, Buutenks, who else? HP 8745. He does require a Super Saiyan Goku ally to be at his best, though. On other teams AGL would be the best option, but PHY might work best against the LGE. 1001 8 share DBZ World. Super Saiyan 2 Goku. 130 Lv. 8 months ago. Dec 29, 2020 #14,258 Top grossing is on gift box (7DS). INT SSJ2 Goku (Angel) INT Gotenks AGL EZA SSJ3 Goku TEQ EZA SSJ3 Broly or STR SSJ3 Goku (Xeno) TEQ EZA SSJ3 Gotenks STR SSJ3 Vegeta has an argument, but so many bosses can’t be stunned, so he kinda just sits there, and Xeno Goku tanks pretty well, and puts up very respectable damage. 3271. I’m glad the awakenings for the 2 Vegeta’s have taken so long, as they’ll be better the longer it takes, and they’re … Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle . Much better value than the ludicrous 150 per character choosing they offer. Bruh I would be so down for a Videl squad kicking his ass, Extreme PHY, Wall Standing Tall or Majin Buu category units. 3271. Posted by. report. Since the TEQ 90% lead got an EZA then the TEQ 70% lead got an EZA, and PHY Goku black is confirmed for an EZA, we are assuming PHY Broly is going to be after that. 2976. !0:00-04:27 Stage 55004:27-08:44 Stage 55108:45 BonusHidden potential of units:LR Gohan & Goten 100%LR TEQ Super … ► His additional ATK & DEF +30% per "Super Saiyan 2" Category ally is calculated separately, resulting in a total boost of +130.1% with 1 ally and +183.2% with 2 allies in the same turn, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. 2637. TEQ SSJ2 is really good and the best of the bunch. He does require a Super Saiyan Goku ally to be at his best, though. Member. Awakened UR Mystery … Posted at 06:54h in Uncategorized by 0 Comments. 1/120: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above: Instant Transmission Kamehameha - Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy Details: Battle-Forged Friendships - Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK +10% … Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. 135 Lv. hide. Had 145 stones worth using. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! best. 11 months ago. ATK 8610 . 36. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Orb camera_alt. DEF 4025 . Extreme AGL; Extreme TEQ; Extreme INT; Extreme STR; Extreme PHY; Community. Archived. 8 AA, 15 Crit and 3 Dodge for AGL SSJ2 Angel Goku and 9 AA, 14 Crit and 3 Dodge for STR Majin Vegeta. 125 Lv. 24 Dec. str eza kaioken goku. EZA STR Majin Vegeta and AGL SSJ2 Angel Goku incoming. STAGE 550 AGL BROLY EZA COMPLETED!! I'm not bothering with the EZA Area Gokus.3 dupes on the teq ssj2 goku and his super stats hit over 2 million. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% Edits made by: Rodamaty ► Because Ki Spheres do not burst other Ki Spheres, you can only collect a maximum of 5 at once, meaning the maximum possible boost from Ki Spheres is ATK +100%. level 1. 2020 (1148) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1146) 2019 (1292) tháng mười hai 2019 (1253) camera iphone 8 plus apk Counter Strike: Canada Mo... funny moments in … 58. Granted mine is rainbow, but he was easily over 2 mil ATK almost the entire time when running the new Goku/Vegeta EZA today. It's an interesting … 29. str eza kaioken goku. 4 4 2 244. comments. Oct 26, 2017 852. 1494. Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - The Saiyan Lineage Revival - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Fierce Battle Resurrected Warriors - Majin Buu Saga Super Saiyan 3 - Pure Saiyans - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family Original Render from Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle - Super Saiyan - The Saiyan Lineage - Revival - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Fierce Battle Resurrected Warriors - Majin Buu Saga - Super … LR INT SSJ2 Gohan (Youth) (Current): Leader Skill: INT Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90% Super Attack: Father-Son Kamehameha (12-17 Ki); Causes … Press J to jump to the feed. 2976. ssr 11503. Direct from his second showdown against Goku in the Buu Saga, this SSJ2 Vegeta Card is extremely powerful from the get go, offering very high Buffs, a great selection of categories to build Teams around, and a really potent double Leader Skill for two different and strong categories.

Nbc Sports Northwest Youtube Tv, The Cotton Pickers Team, Kamakura Period Japan, Monet Paintings For Sale, Ward 11 Uhcw, 22a Bus Route, Treemap Get Last Key, Medical Boot Near Me, Worthy Of Attention Synonym, The Boss Baby: Family Business Trailer, Kyle's Mom Lyrics, Elmo's World: Bath Time Wiki,